PARACORD SNAP BUCKLE
* +/- one foot of paracord per one inch of bracelet
* Made from durable 550 paracord for strength, tension, and grip.
* Paracord inner guts can be used as fishing line, sewing thread, and much more.
* Outer shell lining can be used as shoe laces, handle grips, and many other useful items,
* Perfect for camping and hiking gear, emergency survival kits, and utility/tool boxes.
PARACORD FLINT BUCKLE
* 4 in 1 survival tool: Compass+Whistle+Flint fire starter+Paracord, suitable for wrist sizes measured between 8-9 inches, an essential survival tool for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, mountain climbing, and more
* Magnesium Rod helps you to be a true survivor! Just rub the ROD to the scraper and create sparks to ignite your kindling to start your fire.
* The high pitched whistle is a must when out in the wild, able to grab the attention of your teammates, the park ranger, or anyone else within range to assist you.
* Made from 7-Strand Parachute Cord, this survival bracelet can be disassembled into a useful rope which can handle many applications.